Grated Cheese

Sometimes its Brie, sometimes its Kraft, either way its still cheese.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Back to work

Well, back to uni life, lectures, coursework, projects, dissertations etc
I need to get back into a proper sleeping pattern again but that will take a few days I think

Today I found out that my church here in Cambridge has finally bought the new mixing desk, an Allen & Heath GL2200. Hurrar! A real mixer at last. We also got a few Shermann MRL1 wedges which sound great, new amps and a new backline monitor wedges too. All very exciting and sounding great.
It is nice to have switchable pre/post aux channels and 4 band parametric eq at last.

well I am quite tired, so its off to bed for me
May do some talk during lectures tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home