Grated Cheese

Sometimes its Brie, sometimes its Kraft, either way its still cheese.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Happy Winter-een-mas

Yes, like so many other people, I will be spending this week celebrating a new (ish) holiday.
This year, I plan to spend the week spreading the word about said holiday and thanking a different game company each day for a week.

Today I would like to thank Valve for their stunning contributions of the HalfLife series.


In other news my big brother has a blog in which he linked to me so its only fair that I link him back. Go read it, its more interesting than this one.

I am making more progress on the new style for the blog, and have kinda endeavoured to look into MySQL and PHP and other more complicated site thingys when I am finished.

Thats all for now, I am off to shoot zombies for a while in HL2
May post some more in the wee hours of tomorrow

Dave

1 Comments:

At 7:15 pm, Blogger Alcuin Bramerton said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home