Grated Cheese

Sometimes its Brie, sometimes its Kraft, either way its still cheese.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Future Thanks

Quite a while ago, PC Gamer ran a preview of a game that went by the name S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
I was in WHSmiths today and see that its the cover game this month, so I came home and looked up the website...

It does look so very good. It is most likely going to be my Half Life 2 beating game.

So in advance of its alleged release date (May this year) I am going to thank GSC for their very awesome game and engine (yeah they wrote their own)

Ohh look what I just found! http://stalker.myexp.de/en/index.php Its got a count down to may.

Not a lot has happened today, I got my "2 ports USB 2.0 PCI Card + 3 ports Front Bay" today, only to remeber that because I have a funny (annoying) case, I can't actually mount the front bay. Doh!! Oh well its a good excuse for finally buying a new case.

Thats about it
Check out stalker, it looks so very good

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home