Grated Cheese

Sometimes its Brie, sometimes its Kraft, either way its still cheese.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Who wants free spam?

Click me!
And then come back and read this post.
Now normally I don't do these as I think they are just a load of junk. However, this is the first one I have seen for people in the UK.
There are some simple instructions.
Use the refer link in this post
Sign up with an email adress (i can provide you with a gmail account if you don't already have 50 invites)
"Complete" one of the offers
--to do this sign up for 5 days to the Screen Select which is at the bottom of the list, its a free 14 day trial so it will not cost you anything, just remeber to cancel once ipodshufflegiveaway have confirmed your subscription
Sent out your referal link to other people and get them to sign up
anyway, click here and get started

More later when I can be bothered

PS I will buy beer for all who sign up and help me get on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home