Grated Cheese

Sometimes its Brie, sometimes its Kraft, either way its still cheese.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Opps

Hey guys, its been a busy week, and I have not really had a moment when I could be bothered. I probably shouldn't try to do what Jason is trying to do and live off my blog.
So whats new in my life? Well I have changed my dissertation for definite now, its going to be a summer of learning Apache, PHP and MySQL now.

See the related link for my latest project, "The 6 Week Project"
A photo a day, trying to get some sort of glimps into my life though the medium of photo. At the moment I am still trying to get the hang of it and often forget to take my (slightly dodgy now) Canon Powershot A70 with me. You will be able to tell which days I have done that on by the fact that the picture is taken in my room, and usually about 11-12pm.

Cambridge students finally got back to uni this weekend, at last!!
My desktop PC is on its last legs I think. Not sure how, but something has gone in it which is really annoying, and frequently like now I am typing faster that its appearing on the screen in front of me.
I have started trying out using Open Office (OOo) on my laptop and am quite liking it, also as I don't use the outlook calendar on my laptop I have installed Thunderbird and synced it with my spam gmail account. Its quite nice.

In a crazy attempt to avoid doing more work, I might come up with a new design for this site, or at least make it more standards and browser happy. This site for example is the kind of theme I am aiming for, something that is nice to read and look at.

Anyways, I need to be in bed BEFORE midnight tongith, as I havn't managed that for days now.
Soo good night all
Might (and its only a might) blog some during tomorrows lecture (if I can get a connection in there that is)

1 Comments:

At 11:54 am, Blogger Steveybabe said...

I think you should mow the lawn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home