Grated Cheese

Sometimes its Brie, sometimes its Kraft, either way its still cheese.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hmm

Ok, so I didn't manage to get Whoppix to work properly on my laptop yet, though I possibly need to pass some commands at boot for it to work. Will have to look into that.

Its been a bit of a quiet day so far in the office, so I am currently fiddling around with the styles and tags for this site. At the same time, I am happily listening to the Oasis album (which, as I have mentioned before, is very good) and am about to start an install of Windows XP within Virtual PC 2004.
This may seem like a crazy idea, as I am running Windows XP normally anyway, but what I am going to do is create a clean install of XP with all updates and small useful apps like Winar. Once I have done that, I will back that up to CD (or possibly a DVD) and then procede to use it as a test intstall, because if I break it, get it full of viruses or install spyware or something, I can just delete the virtual machine file and copy a fresh one off my CD/DVD. I already have a Windows 98 machine which I sometimes use to play old games on.

Anyway, I'm gonna have to go and actually do some work now.
More later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home