Grated Cheese

Sometimes its Brie, sometimes its Kraft, either way its still cheese.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Movie Reviewer

weee! Guess who has just signed up to get free movie rentals from Blockbusters for 2 weeks!
So for the next short while I will be reviewing my free films, starting with Jet Li - The Legend, The Job and Shawn Of The Dead. 3 completely different films, all hopfully quite good. The only question is, how many films can I get through in 2 weeks? And will I think the service good enough to pay £13.99 (per month) for the same deal? Who know, but I might get me some culture at last.

In other news, I am deffinatly moving into the downstairs bedroom next year, and so will be saving £20 per month. Hmmm so maybe I can afford those film rentals...

Right I have to go help out with a website for my sister
I'm sure I have some more stuff to "blog" later

Tra for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home