Grated Cheese

Sometimes its Brie, sometimes its Kraft, either way its still cheese.

Friday, March 11, 2005

And there we have it

Its finished, as long as you don't look at the comments section yet.

My my, what a fun week it has been, what with working in the theatre, leading bible studies, eating lots of food at CU (we need more pudding parties I think) writings silly songs about not a lot and finishing this website and one for coursework, I am quite tired.
Its has been a good week though, I feel like I have acomplished much.

I was recently reading this when as you can see on the 4th of March mentions this! This is quite an addictive game, which you feel should be simple, yet its fiendishly hard. Now there are funny squeaks and cheers and other random noises from one of my housemates as she stuggles to complete the levels.

Anyway, I think I am going to go to be as I desrve to.

Night all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home