Grated Cheese

Sometimes its Brie, sometimes its Kraft, either way its still cheese.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Opps!

Hey, for all of you who may have noticed, I am trying to use a bit of java to make my site a little bit more funky. In theory it changes the "banner"/photo thingy every time the page loads.

But annoyingly I am having difficulty using an external CSS. Sometimes it seems to show and sometimes it doesn't. I have my hunches, and am going to experiment.

So appologies for if it looks a bit rubbish at the moment. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Also if people think there is a problem with how the site displays, please let me know I have only tested this site on this (my desktop) pc. I'm also curious as to how fast the page loads.

*extended phone here*

now where was I? Yeah if you have any comments on the site, "its too slow" "its ugly, make it all orange" "I can see little green aliens" let me know. It would be much appreciated.
erm I can't think what else I was going to say now, so I think I will go to bed.

G.Night one and all
Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home