Grated Cheese

Sometimes its Brie, sometimes its Kraft, either way its still cheese.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Um No Title

Ok so I was wondering why I am keeping this blog as I am pretty sure that nobody else reads it, (partly as I havn't told anyone about it) and I couldn't think of a good reason.

Most people have a theme to what they write about, be it book reviews, interesting things that happen in their life, personal projects/pet topics etc.

Anyway I realised that this blog has no point to it at the moment, but I am hoping that is because I am just blatantly no doing anything with my life. I am in a kinda limbo between exams and terms (or "semesters" as my uni calls them)

Can't think of much interesting stuff to write at the moment so I will leave it at that
Poss will do a bit more later tonight

Dave out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home