Grated Cheese

Sometimes its Brie, sometimes its Kraft, either way its still cheese.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Employed

Again another appology for a late update, life has gotten very busy and I havn't had the time to write a big interesting article for you all to read.

Quick update on the work from though, I have been having a great time working in all sorts of places doing things ranging from putting up speakers in a pub to moving staging for drama groups to setting up PA systems.

The only downside is the crazy hot weather we have been having. Don't get me wrong I quite like it, but not when you are inside (and so therefore out of the breeze) its very sweaty and not so much fun.

Anyways, I have to go get ready for work, but for all you audio people, check out http://www.reaper.fm Now I know I have mentioned it before, but it has grown so very much since I last mentioned it and its deffinatly worth checking again. By the time people read this, I expect that version 0.963 will be out which will be even more awesome than before.

Right, I'm off, have a good day everyone

Dave

(short and late post? me? never!)

1 Comments:

At 4:59 pm, Blogger Luis said...

Hi Dave,

How can I contact you? I don't see your email here. I go to ARU too and I got some questions to ask you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home