Grated Cheese

Sometimes its Brie, sometimes its Kraft, either way its still cheese.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Actual news post to follow

The phrase "Making sandwiches" is not a rude euphamism and shouldn't be laughed at. Apparently.

So its been a while since I last informed the world of my comings and goings and to be honest there isn't much to tell, yet. There are many things, changes and bits of news in the pipeline that I want to share with you all, yet I need to confirm them all first. To whet your appeties there is going to be news on what I am doing at the moment (about my coursework and some silly projects I am planning) news on what I am doing and where I am going in the summer AND (big huge drumroll) what I am doing next September!!!

To be honest, by the time most of you read it on here you will already know, just it will make it offically public knowledge.

Looking at it, this post is a bit rubbish really. No real bits of information, no interesting links to follow, just a tantalizing hint that one day I might actually bring something of worth to the table.

I really can't think of anything else to say so its good night from me. La Fin.

1 Comments:

At 5:07 pm, Blogger Steveybabe said...

Ooooh the suspense ... ;o) Drop me an email sometime, I can't bear any longer ... !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home