Grated Cheese

Sometimes its Brie, sometimes its Kraft, either way its still cheese.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The working man

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, I mean to write this yesterday but just got too busy and then too tired, but I’m here now so no worries.

So this last week has been an interesting one to say the least. Last Sunday I said goodbye for the last time to lots of people at church, I had my first exam and my last cell group meeting on Tuesday, on Wednesday I arranged for Dad to come and help me take me and all my junk back to Dunstable (to happen on the Friday) and on Thursday I handed in my last piece of coursework and did my last ever exam.
However, also on Thursday, I got a job!
Now I have known for quite a while that I would be working back at LUVIC over the summer, but that doesn’t start till mid July, which left me with 6 (ish) weeks to fill with some form of money making.
To cut quite a long and complicated story short, tomorrow (Monday) I start work hiring out PA, helping with installs, engineering live events and doing general gear maintenance just outside of Cambridge.

There isn’t much else to say at the moment except expect a rare midweek update this week about how its going (but no promises)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home