Grated Cheese

Sometimes its Brie, sometimes its Kraft, either way its still cheese.

Friday, February 24, 2006

What? you read comics? online?

Yeah, so I read comics online and I think they are great. (well some of them)
For example check out Questionable Content Its updated every day Monday to Friday and is probably my favorite out of all the ones I have found so far.
obviously I would recommend you read from the start of the archives (Note: if you look at comic #1 you will see that Jephs art has improved a lot since then) but if you don't want to do that (though you should to really understand the significance of todays comic) start about here (its about eight comics ago)

Well, go get addicted
oh and let me know of any good sites

Out for now

1 Comments:

At 7:53 pm, Blogger Sipech said...

Mostly, I can't be bothered with comic sites. This one, however is great.

http://www.phdcomics.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home